20% off order with code THANKS20

0

Your Cart is Empty

The work from home style guide

August 06, 2020 2 min read

There’s a new employee dress code, and it goes way beyond Casual Friday. If you’ve spent the past few months commuting no further than your kitchen table, you’ll know that working from home is more than just a passing phase. Google, Zillow and Twitter and Square are among the major companies that will be extending remote working into next year and beyond.

So how can you stay comfy while making sure your standards don’t slip? Here’s what every guy should know about the work-from-home wardrobe.


Wear pants. This one shouldn’t need saying — but it turns out that only half of Americans (47 percent) wear pants at all times when they’re working from home. So make sure you fall into the other 53 percent. Try Dockers®’ Supreme Flex™ or Smart 360 Flex™ khakis with stretch for a professional vibe without compromising on comfort.


dockers knit jacketHave a comfy jacket on standby. Every guy needs an emergency video conferencing strategy, so keep a knit blazer or jersey chore jacket within easy reach while you’re at your laptop. You’ll be Zoom-ready in an instant.

dockers polo shirtSwap your tee for a polo shirt or henley. Even the most dedicated of dapper dressers has probably ditched the button-down by now. But that doesn’t mean spending your days in that old college t-shirt with the holes in it. A crisp polo shirt or structured henley tee will put you in a more professional frame of mind.


Find your new favorite work-from-home shoes. Slip into a casual loafer that feels great around the house but will still look respectable at a socially-distanced work meeting. We recommend the lightweight Collins and Cahill loafers with Cleansport NXT technology for odor control in warm weather, as well as the Ferris loafer. With a collapsible heel, this summer-ready style feels just like a slipper.

Ferris shoes from dockers footwear


Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.

Subscribe